6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Smartphone,s Features In 2023

Best Smartphone,s Features In 2023 

Russia fussy a quick run and I'm trying to do this from a place that's trying to help you more than actually having an attack on certain creators but please I beg you if you're watching Tick Tock shop live content for smartphone advice please stop. 

I've seen countless content creators on Tick Tock shop vlogging phones over there and seriously misleading you. I heard one person say a 120 hertz display means that, it's a high definition good display. 

*Samsung

*Infinix

*Oppo

*Huawai

one person say the 69 pound infinix smartphone was as good as Samsung not not a specific model just as good as Samsung. the brand no please no and the worst thing about it was when I looked at the comments there were quite a few number of people, that were saying they were going to trade in

their Samsung s22s for this infinix 69 pound phone. this isn't anything against infinix because they do do some great phones for the price but you can't say that a 69 pound phone from infinix is going to be as good as the s22. 

if you are buying that, sort of product manage your expectations because these content creators are making money from you buying these devices, through the links that they provide, they'll be lining their pockets at the expense of you. 

Ted Talk done ran over on with the video so 2022 was an amazing year for smartphones but if you waited until now to buy one should you pull the trigger and buy what is available currently right now let's pretend that that never happened but if you are a Call of Duty sniper looking to hunt down your next Target these are my personal favorite currently available and on smartphones 

I have tested hundreds so I would like to think that I I do know what I'm talking about in this field and I've broken it down into many sections for you and I've also got a little bit of fun towards the end so yeah stay tuned for that sub to the channel and turn on notifications if

you enjoy this sort of content and thanks to erillo for sponsoring today's video right so the first phone on the list is a complete curveball and the reasoning behind it is because it is 18 months old believe it or not released back in 2021 but it's still a beast

it's the iPhone 13 Pro Max and for a few reasons it might actually be better for you than the current 14 pro Max like battery for example the latest phone is actually a downgrade this is an utterly insane battery beast on top of that if

Best Smartphone,s Features In 2023 

you can find it elsewhere away from the Apple website because it is currently not listed anymore you'll find it cheaper so there's that as well as that the dynamic Island feature on the new iPhone 14 pro Max was a big headline hit don't get me wrong and I have enjoyed using it

but the novelty does wear off a little bit and if you're watching media gaming then the notch on the older phone actually cuts into the display less so technically again you might prefer the older phone outside of that there are a few tweaks to the newer phone but

largely it's a very similar device looks the same feels the same same premium Hardware slight downgrade on the chip a15 to the a16 bionic but it's still fantastic I mean it's still currently one of the highest performers available and for most people for 90 of what we use phones for you won't notice 

the difference between the two in terms of performance and I would argue maybe a better phone considering the price next is the budget Beast category and there are a few options here but I've got two main ones for you 

it's more of a great price for what you get than necessarily the most affordable starting with the on a 70 it is a brilliant mid-range priced Flagship killer kind of phone honestly when I unbox this and reviewed it on the channel I was blown away and considering as I said I do review so

many phones it's not often that I do pick up a phone and go how have they done that and that's exactly what I felt when I reviewed it and I tell so as much in that articale beautiful design solid camera large vibrant 120 hertz OLED display impressive performance with the

Snapdragon 778g plus chip and all for around 400 US dollars Flagship Flagship killer I don't know why I said Flagship twice but that is it the flagship Flagship Flagship killer boom another two phones on the list that are amazing value for money are number one

the Poco F4 GT great phone Snapdragon hm1 120 hertz AMOLED display 64 megapixel triple camera again just a kind of great halfway house between being a normal and a gaming phone because you've got these little Triggers on the top as well here which is pretty cool

another one from Poco the X4 Pro the X4 Pro you can pick up for sub 300 pounds I probably wouldn't recommend jumping out and buying it right now because there is a heavily rumored X5 Pro coming out in the very near future which according to what you can find on

the internet looks amazing again considering the price but for the price the X4 Pro is brilliant honorable mentions in this category the infinix 020 looks absolutely beautiful and is no slouch in many departments see I don't hate infinix before you start

giving it that the xiaomi 12 Lite is another fantastic option and the pixel 6A although I have placed this in another category a bit later on next up on the list is the guarantee and this phone basically guarantees that whatever phone you're coming from number one

after a little period of break-in you shouldn't have too many problems getting used to it and number two shouldn't have any problems in terms of performance because it does everything to a very high standard this is a Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra

if you don't mind a curved display then this is a fantastic option great performance whether that be exynos or Snapdragon chips whatever region you're from yes Snapdragon traditionally has provided slightly better chips than the exynos ones and a lot of people in the UK for example in Europe tend to be slightly a

bit peeved by the exynos variants but I mean realistically again when you talk about 95 of what people use a phone for you're not going to notice that difference between the chips and that's not saying I necessarily condone I'm using two chips I think they should just use one to make it completely Fair across the board but that's another

argument still even with the exynos chips they are great performers battery while not the best on the list is still competitive camera one of if not the most complete camera systems really subjective nuances aside great video premium head turner build quality. thanks for reading my articale.

Post a Comment

0 Comments