6/recent/ticker-posts

Best Apple iphone 14 Pro Max

Best Apple iphone 14 Pro Max

hey everyone fahad butt here. I went and picked up the new iPhone 14 pro Max. this is in the space black color. yes I did pick up the normal. the regular iPhone 14 pro in that deep purple color along with the iPhone 14. 

Open Up The 14 Pro Max

anyways excited to open up the 14 pro Max. I will compare it to the 13 Pro Max with size and just any minor differences obviously with the dynamic Island up towards. the top being a big difference anyways. 

let's get into the unboxing of the iPhone 14 pro Max. the iPhone 14 pro max box fairly slim simple. it is color coded based on the color phone that you do get. so these are just black icons. 

a quick look at that space black color on the device. we're going to set that to the side for just a second see what else comes inside. the Box we do have our charging cable USB type c to oh what is that lightning still bummer. 

actually I'm pretty bummed that they aren't including USBC in the iPhones yet I I doubt, they ever will you know at this point if they haven't switched and then finally in the Box designed by Apple California you no longer need actually. 

you no longer can have a physical Sim so there is no SIM card slot in any of the iPhone 14 models at all so you can't just pop a physical Sim. you have to actually transfer it to an e-sim on your device. I did that with my iPhone 13. 

Process Was Fairly Simple



the process was fairly simple it kind of depends on your carrier and whatnot but overall not too painful to actually switch I'm not a big fan of the switch to esim personally but that's for a full another artical so you do get an Apple sticker. 

I know what you came to see the 14 pro Max I really do like this color. I'm excited to see that deep purple color again that phone is coming very soon one thing I noticed right away on this device just by looking at it is that the camera module is definitely. 

a little bit bigger than that on the previous model there they are side by side just to kind of give you an idea it's just at least to my eye. I noticed it right away the lenses are just a little bit bigger. we'll compare more in just a second now. 

let's peel that front off and without even turning on the display. you can kind of look at that Dynamic Island up towards the top you'll be able to see it more clearly, when we turn the phone on but while it boots up. 

let's take a closer look at the hardware of this device down at the bottom we have a microphone our lightning connection and one of the speakers moving along on the right side. the power button I do believe this is the band for a 5G correct me, if I'm wrong there but I do believe that's what that is and then moving along up towards. 

Camera Bump

the top make note of that camera bump there is one I'd say fairly average size. I wouldn't go as far to say minimal but it's definitely not too bulky or big uh whatsoever and then along the left side is where that switch is that silent switch and our two volume rockers. 

I want to point out that the rails are collecting uh fingerprints just like the previous model as well kind of a glossier finish a more mirrored finish. talk about anything that's noteworthy time to set up face ID want to make a note that there is a little indicator

light right up there letting us know that that camera is being used how to set up face ID I'm going to try and do this with the camera in front of me it's always a challenge to do this on camera unless I completely reposition it but here we go. 

it seems to recognize my face and there it is first one complete use with a mask or without a mask it's it's kind of up to you less secure here if you use it with a mask on there we go finds my face rotate it and second face scan is complete since it is an important process of the iPhone 14 setup process. 

it does prompt you to set up cellular where you can transfer from a nearby iPhone so if you have your iPhone already and it's on esim you should be able to just transfer that esim over to this phone or you can select use QR code from your carrier like I said my original transfer to esim. 

I had to go through my carrier's website to actually do it. it was painless it was easy so just keep that in mind you have to go might have to go through their app just go to their website and see about setting up esim. 

if you need to I don't really remember getting prompted for this on previous phones but you can choose Siri. I'm Siri hi I'm Siri hi I'm Siri hi I'm Siri hi I'm Siri I mean there's there's a group of different options to customize your Siri voice um. you can say it on your iPhone. ok thanks for reading my articale.

Post a Comment

0 Comments