6/recent/ticker-posts

pixel 7 vs iphone 13 - Which One To Go For

pixel 7 vs iphone 13 - Which One To Go For

hey guys Fahad here and welcome back to mobtechgames. today we're talking about two phones the two phones that I have been carrying in my pocket for the past couple of months or so pixel 7 and iPhone 13. 

now every year I buy the latest iPhone but this year I did not do. so I did not upgrade from iPhone 13 to 14 for obvious reasons they are literally the same smartphone without any major differences and I'm really glad that I made that choice because that left me room to buy the pixel 7,

that has been one of the best decisions. I've made in a long time because pixel 7 is a great smartphone and this year Google has officially launched the pixel 7 over here in India that is excellent but that also increases. 

*iphone 14 pro

*samsung s23 ultra

*pixel 8 pro

the confusion as to which smartphone to buy iPhone 13 or pixel 7. well today I am going to clear that confusion let's talk about both of these smartphones and let's figure out which one is better for you.

Software And Performance

we'll start by talking about the major difference that is software and performance with iPhone 13 you get ios 16 and with the pixel 7 you get Android 13. both of them are latest versions and this time I have to say that Android 13 is better than iOS 16 because iOS 16 has a ton of bugs and the battery life has also taken a hit on iOS 16. 

so Apple has royally screwed up over here iOS 16 is not the best experience out there and on the other hand Android 13 is a very good experience like Google has refined Android 12 and Android 13 is better than ever also Google pixel 7 is a much smarter phone. 

pixel 7 vs iphone 13 - Which One To Go For

Google's Ai And Ml Features

all around Google's Ai and ml features are better for example now playing now playing is a very convenient feature for music heads like me it will automatically keep a track of all the songs playing in my background which is very convenient. 

one more example is photo unblur this feature can take your old blurry photos and convert them into modern sharp photos and it works surprisingly well so clearly Google is providing better features in terms of AI and ML. 

the overall smartphone is much smarter to be honest so in terms of features and look I would prefer Android 13 over iOS 16 any day but on the flip side in terms of performance. I would pick up the iPhone 13 and that's because of the a15 bionic chipset a15 bionic is way better as compared to Google tensor G2. 

tensor G2 will offer your performance similar to Snapdragon 870 but on the other hand a15 bionic is industry leading and works really well so if you play a lot of games or edit videos on your smartphone then you should pick up an iPhone because that a15 bionic chipset is excellent so software wise Google pixel 7 is better. 

but performance wise iPhone 13 is better next up let's talk about the design and build quality right off the bat build quality wise both of these phones are solid they do not feel cheap at all they feel like premium smartphones. 

Glass Sandwich Design

in fact they are premium smartphones you get a glass sandwich design with both of them which means glass on the front and back with an aluminum frame both of them have an IP rating as well to protect them from dust and water. 

so that is excellent and the entire smartphone feels premium but what about design when it comes to design it is a personal preference if you ask me I would prefer the Google pixel 7. I just like the way it looks and feels in my hand. 

that's what she said anyway coming back to the topic Google pixel 7 has a better design language and looks better in my opinion especially with that camera visor the camera visor stands out gives it a unique look and that's exactly what I like about it. iPhone 13's design or Google pixel 7's design please let me know about that alright. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments